women helping other women
Please complete the details below for our upcoming event.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed of upcoming events!
- Welcome to our Blog. Please feel free to post Empowerment, Educational, Employment, and Entrepreneur tips, and resources. EmailURLRead More »
- How to Start a Tech Company EmailRead More »
- Happy Mother’s Day to a beautiful mother of 3! You work so hard and we love you very much. EmailRead More »
- Kayla is a young single Mother and she has done a wonderful job raising her daughter despite many obstacles. She doesn’t receive any support and continues to work hard to be a role model for her daughter EmailRead More »
- My mother has been through so much in the last 2 years. She has Kidney disease. Spinal Stenosis and lost my sister from cancer in Feb. She is resilient and a fighter! She raised my sister and I as a single parent and she instilled values in us that we carried with us throughout the … Linda Read More »Read More »
- I am so proud of this young lady and she is so amazing. I have watched her become a mother and a woman all at the same time. She is so remarkable and work hard to provide a good life for her children. Rock On My Daughter.. EmailRead More »
- She is an amazing mother. She is an awesome grandmother. EmailRead More »
- She is a ex-mother in law. She has helped me through a lot of things. She is a amazing grandmother. EmailRead More »
- She is the glue of our family. A single mother of six, but raised seven she found a young 16 year girl living on a street with a child and took her in as one of her own children. She is a strong black woman who didn’t let life struggles stop her. Raising a child … Regina Gilkey Read More »Read More »
- I’m so proud of this young lady as she has become such a wonderful mother. She has embraced motherhood and showed that she is dedicated to being a great mother to her beautiful Daughter Da’Nylah. Keep up the good work!!!! Love Mom EmailRead More »
- This is the woman that has created me and raised me guided me into adult hood. Throughout the good and the bad, tough love on every level. Her love is the true definition of gods love on earth.. Love my mom. EmailRead More »
WHOW Event Calendar
You must be logged in to view your donation history. Please login using your account or create an account using the same email you used to donate with.
Your donation is helping a woman learn grow and empower Others!
We would love to hear from you
Please write or call us with your questions or comments
36 E Cameron #10
Tulsa, OK 74103
support us and change the course of someone's life today!
Women Helping Other Women
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
WHO WE ARE
Empower women to improve their economic status through education, employment, and entrepreneurship .
Provide opportunities, resources, and personal encouragement. We believe that using a faith based approach to overcome life’s circumstances is the most successful method.
Sustain participants. We provide continuing support, development, and shared learning opportunities for our members through our WHOW Network.
WHAT WE DO
— We learn
We provide opportunities to learn or develop personal and professional skills.
— We Grow
We curate experiences allowing our members to apply their learned skills.
— We Empower
We encourage members to believe in themselves to accomplish their goals.
— We Educate
Monthly we provide networking and training events where members are able to learn new skills. These classes are offered by WHOW and our partners.
— We Cultivate
We provide tools that allow growth in education, career and business. We give a platform for members to use the skills they have learned.
— We Consult
We provide monthly opportunities for members to mentor, teach and speak to others on a local and global level.
Ways to get involved at WHOW
Your partnership is providing opportunities, resources, encouragement, and empowerment to equip members and participants to successfully overcome life’s challenges.