Advancing Your Professional Career and Entrepreneurial Journey
Connect with Like-Minded Women Experience Connectivity, Inspiration, Learning, Resources, and More: The Butterfly Conference is a one-of-a-kind event for women who are ready to advance their professional careers and entrepreneurial journeys. This conference is designed to help you connect with like-minded women, learn new skills, and gain the resources you need to achieve your goals.
What You’ll Experience Inspirational keynote speakers
Breakout sessions on a variety of topics, such as:
- Egg: The Beginning of Your Journey
- Caterpillar: Growing and Learning
- Chrysalis: A Time of Transformation
- Butterfly: Spreading Your Wings and Soaring
These sessions would cover topics such as:
- How to set clear and achievable goals for your professional career or entrepreneurial journey, just like a butterfly egg that hatches into a caterpillar with a specific purpose.
- How to track your progress and stay motivated, just like a caterpillar that sheds its skin multiple times as it grows and learns.
- How to protect yourself from burnout and imposter syndrome, just like a chrysalis that forms a protective shell around itself as it transforms into a butterfly.
- How to build a strong personal brand that will help you stand out from the crowd, just like a butterfly that emerges from its chrysalis with beautiful wings.
- How to present yourself confidently and effectively in any setting, just like a butterfly that flies through the air with grace and beauty.
Access to valuable resources, such as:
- A library of books and articles on entrepreneurship and career development
- A mentorship program
- A job board
- A sense of community and belonging
Vendor Opportunities Available at: www.whownetwork.org/vendor
To become a sponsor go to: www.whownetwork.org/sponsor
Door Prizes * Giveaways * Networking Benefits:
- Continental Breakfast
- 4 speaker sessions
- Breakouts, workshops and roundtables
- Networking connections
- WHOW Factor Book
- Butterfly Method of Success Guide(Digital)
- Vision Board
- Activity Worksheets
- Digital Headshot
- Swag specially curated for attendees
Schedule of Event
Registration - Continental Breakfast
Prepare - Brenda
Progress - lewana
Protect - Jenn
Present - Rena
Become a table MOnarch
Become a Vendor
Please complete this form and we will be in touch with you soon. The vendor fee is $50 which includes Lunch for the day. Click Here to purchase vendor ticket. All Vendors must commit to full attendance. Setup is at 8am-9:30am tear down is from 4pm-5pm. 2 Chairs and a 6ft table will be provided. For additional information please call or text Crystal @ 918-401-0771